Monday, March 7, 2016

Oh, My Goodies!

Happy Monday, everyone! It has been a rainy weekend here in San Joaquin County. Gave me a very good excuse to stay in. My friend Kathy and I went to the Scrapbook Expo in Pleasanton, CA last Friday and I seriously needed the weekend to recuperate. It was so much fun, but I got oh soooo tired from walking and hauling around heavy paper packs and other paper crafting goodies. I can't wait to play with all my new toys. 

Anyway, I want to stop by this morning and do a quick post. It's my friend Mary's birthday and I want to share with you the card I made for her. She and I often complain and laugh about the aches and pains of getting older, so this card is perfect. It's not the type of card I'd give to just anybody. Some people are too sensitive about getting older.  But I am sure Mary will get a huge laugh out of it.



Isn't this stamp set so adorable and awesome to use for goodie bags, too!
I apologize that the Designer Series Paper I used is retired. I think it's from last year's Sale-a-bration. The other cardstocks are Concord Crush and Peach Parfait (previous in-colors). 

Well, that is all for now. Thank you for stopping by. Below are products used to create this cute card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...