Monday, January 18, 2016

Birthday Blooms

Happy MLK Day, everyone! It has been raining here since yesterday. I love the rain and I especially love it on a 3-day weekend when I don't have to leave the house and I can stay in my pajamas all day. I stayed up all night listening to the rain while getting caught-up with Downton Abbey. It's their final season and I am going to be heartbroken when it's over. What will my life be after Downton? Haha! I am sure I'll live just like how I managed after Mad Men.  

Anyway, I want to share with you another beautiful card that we made in Cards class last Saturday. I used Birthday Blooms from the brand new 2016 Occasions Catalog. I just adore this stamp set and it's amazing to color. The coordinating Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper is also a must have. I used the Archival Black Ink on Shimmery White cardstock. I love how much thicker it is and it gives off a subtle shimmer. I just have to be really frugal with it because only 10 pieces comes in a pack.


Well, that's all for today. Sadly, chores don't take a holiday. Thank you for stopping by. 

To order the materials used to create the beautiful card above, please click the Supply List below.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful cards Melinda. You've convinced me I need this stamp set and paper too! Thanks for inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...