Sunday, January 31, 2016

Amazing Day

It's hard to believe that the first month of 2016 is over. It had been such a hectic month for me and my forecast for February is even busier. Not to mention it's a short month. Aughhh, sometimes I wonder if I intentionally do this to myself. You know, cram so many things into a day and then question where the time went. 

Last night, I worked on our taxes with just what I have on hand. I am still waiting on a couple of 1099's. Well, as expected we owe Uncle Sam again. Sometimes, I don't know whether to pray for a salary increase or less taxes. It's so frustrating when you try so hard and work so hard to save a little bit and at the end of the year, you just hand it over to the government. Forgive me, but often when I drive around and I see hobos at almost every corner of the streets asking for coins or change, I think to myself, "tax free money, isn't that nice?" I suppose I should be grateful and feel blessed. And I am. However, I still am a very pissed human being during tax season. Never mind me, I am just venting, and what's a blog for if I can't rant about my thoughts, right?

On to my cards. I still have plenty of those mini calendars, so we made these easel calendar cards in class earlier this month. Aren't they so adorable to put on your desk to remind you to "Make Today Ridiculously Amazing?" No matter how much taxes you have to pay come April 15th. Haha! I also love that they are simple and monochromatic. Super easy to create and did not require a lot of products. I purchased the mini calendars from skybluepink.com 

I am sooo loving the Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper from the Sale-a-Bration catalog. It's definitely a must-hoard item. Remember you can get a pack of it free with every $50.00 order until March 31, 2016. Also, those pretty Lost Lagoon and Blackberry Bliss satin ribbons are currently on Clearance, so this is a good time to stock-up. They are so nice to make bows out of...silky and smooth. 





Well, that's all for today. Thank you for stopping by. Please click the Supply List below to find out all the materials I used to create these adorable easel calendar cards. To place an order and receive a free item for every $50.00 purchase, please go to My Online Store.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...