Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Late Christmas 2015

I meant to post on Christmas morning, but I got up a little later than usual. I also cooked brunch for my family, since my son was home for a few days. It was wonderful to eat together and my kids enjoyed french toast and bacon. Then we went to see the new Star Wars movie and that was that...our Christmas was over. It was an awesome Christmas - just to wake-up that morning and find my children asleep in their room was priceless. I want more days like that. 

I took the day off today and so I have all day to putz around the house and be a complete bum. Actually, I started early by updating my planner and also starting a brand new Address Book. Oh yeah, I keep an Address Book - religiously! They still do exist just like my planner. I am very particular though. I only use the brand/artist, Lang. My old one was twelve years old. It was still in good condition, but it really bothers me when people move and I have to cross their old addresses. It makes me look sloppy, and I sure don't want that. So, this way - it's clean and on to a new year, right? Yep, I have issues. Smile.

I want to share this adorable goodie bags I made for my co-workers. I used the Gift Bag Punch Board (135862) to make the smallest bag. I was able to fit in a few Ghirardelli Squares inside. I also tried and you can put EOS lip balm and even a mini sanitizer inside. What a cute idea, right? And oh so simple to make. I think for Valentine's Day, I can use the same concept and just change the colors. 

Well, that's all for today...back to my recorded Hallmark movies. Thank you for stopping by.

To order products to create the adorable bags above, please click below. You can even conveniently print the Supply List on the bottom left corner. 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...