Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Thankful Forest Friends

Thank you to all the brave Veterans for their service in keeping us all safe and fighting to keep our freedom. I am also very grateful for this mid-week holiday when I can stay in my pajamas all day and take it easy. What a special treat! I will try to ignore that gnawing reminder that come tomorrow I have to be back to work. Smile.

Today, I want to share a card that is very appropriate with giving thanks to Veterans and Thanksgiving month. I adore this stamp set called Thankful Forest Friends from the Holiday Catalog. The animal images are so cute, plus the coordinating Designer Series Paper (DSP) is a total "must hoard" item. Haha!



Thankful Forest Friends stamp set

Into the Woods Designer Series Paper (139586)
Well, that is all I have for today. Thank you for stopping by. 

To order products used to create the adorable card above, please click below. You can even conveniently print the Supply List on the bottom left corner. 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...