Tuesday, October 20, 2015

October 2015 Paper Pumpkin

I am so excited about this month's Paper Pumpkin kit. It is such an amazing kit and knowing in some small way I am able to contribute towards the fight against breast cancer just makes this kit even more special. I think I need to write "kit" one more time. Haha!



I hope you are already a Paper Pumpkin subscriber. If not, it is never too late to join the fun and creativity in a box. 

Please subscribe by November 10th in order to receive next month's kit by going to mypaperpumpkin.com and please remember to choose me as your Demonstrator: Melinda Pascual.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...