Friday, October 23, 2015

Halloween Goodies

I took a couple of days off work to do stuff around the house such as clearing out my closet, pantry, organizing my crafting supplies and doing some major overhaul of clutter. Well, guess what I have been up to? I put together all these Halloween goodies for my kids and nieces and nephew. My daughter loves those Starbucks Mocha drinks and I have been hoarding the empty bottles hoping I could one day turn them into something...up-cycling, you know? Well, once I got started I could not stop. So, here they are. Aren't they so cute? I found the Dove Eye Balls Milk Chocolates from Target. I used my stash of retired Designer Series Paper and retired Halloween stamps. 


The Mini Treat Bag Frame lits are so amazing and easy to use. 
Well, that is all for today. I am going to try and do something from my check list and stop playing hooky. Have a great weekend, everyone! 

Some of the current items I used are below. 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...