Sunday, September 20, 2015

Haunt Ya Later

I am going to take a break from Christmas cards to share with you my first Halloween card of the year! As soon as I saw this stamp set, Haunt Ya Later in the 2015 Holiday Catalog, I knew I had to have it. I couldn't resist and CASEd the card straight out of the catalog. It is so darn cute and any opportunity to watercolor? Yes, please! This cute little Dracula reminded me of my nephew, Max. He is the only kid I know who could totally pull-off a handsome Dracula. Another item I am crazy about recently is the Handheld Stapler. I just love how it's so efficient and easy to hold. 

CASEd directly from the Holiday Catalog
Haunt Ya Later (Wood 139696) Clear (139699)
Handheld Stapler (139083) Silver Mini Staples (135847)
Well, that is all I have for today. My chores await. 

To order products used to create the adorable card above, please click below. You can even print-out the supply list simply by clicking the Supply List on the bottom left corner. 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...