Friday, September 25, 2015

Autumn Gift Set

Happy Friday, everyone! I meant to post this last Wednesday to welcome the autumn season, but you know how it is. Oh well, I want to share with you what I made for my mom on her birthday. Her birthday almost always fall on the first day of fall, so I thought I'd use fall colors. 
The Designer Series Paper I used was from last year and has been retired. Sorry :-( 
I just love the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits. I put two pieces of fun size candy bars in it.
CASEd from a demo (Linda Persoon) swap I received at Convention. Isn't that Ronald McDonald's stamp set, Sprinkles of Life just too darn cute...and versatile? I am loving the Fringe Scissors.

I got the idea to create this adorable mini coffee cup (with Hershey kisses) in it from my upline, Karen Flores. I am really liking that Ronald McDonald's Sprinkles of Life stamp set.  
Corner Bookmark
Back of the Corner Bookmark
Make a Difference and buy Sprinkles of Life stamp set to support Ronald McDonald's House Charities
The coordinating Tree Builder Punch (138295) makes it all easy to create.  

I had so much fun creating all of the above. I think I will incorporate them in my upcoming Christmas/Holiday Giftables in November. I hope you can join us. 

Thank you for stopping by. Have a nice weekend, everyone!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...