Friday, August 7, 2015

Zoo Babies

I admit, I don't make baby cards often. It's probably because I don't know very many people that are having babies anymore. Most of my friends have older kids or have grandkids. However, whenever I get a chance to make them, I really enjoy it. This card was a good way to use my scraps of card stocks by punching out the different sizes of circles, gluing them on to the white just randomly and then running it on the Big Shot sandwiched in between the Tiny Triangles Embossing Folder. Tada! It's so easy and super cute. 

Creativity does not sleep. To shop for products used to make this card, order here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...