Sunday, August 30, 2015

Lots of Joy

Here it is, my very first Christmas card post for 2015. The countdown is definitely on with 116 days left before December 25th, 2015. This year, I will try to be ahead of the game (fingers crossed) and make sure I get all my handmade greeting cards and gifts done and mailed way before Christmas. We shall see... Smile.

I had such an amazing two Saturdays of Christmas Cards Stamp-a-Stack with my gals. They are all very pleased with our cards and that just made me happy. This is one of the five designs we made in class. 



Well, that's all for today's post. Thank you for stopping by and I wish you all a wonderful week.

To order products used to create the card above, please click below. You can also print the supply list by clicking the Supply List on the bottom left corner. 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...