Sunday, August 9, 2015

Flowering Flourishes

Another type of cards I don't make often enough are Wedding cards. This was one of the cards we made in my All Occasions Stamp-a-Stack class a couple of months ago. For the longest time, I could not think of an idea or layout. Then I realized that it didn't really need plenty of colors or layers. Weddings are supposed to be simple and elegant. We did some heat embossing with embossing powder. I love this technique because it is such an easy way to dress up a card or project and the result is always stunning. I just don't like the clean-up. Haha. I am a firm believer of the Embossing Buddy (103083). I found this to be true each time that embossing powders stick better when I use it prior to stamping. It is so inexpensive and I suggest every card maker to have it and use it each time they heat emboss. It's one of those must-haves. 


Creativity does not sleep. To shop for products used to make this card, please go to My Online Store

Well, that's all for now. Happy Sunday, everyone! Thank you for stopping by. 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...