Monday, August 3, 2015

Choose Happiness

Happy Monday, everyone. It's a brand new month and we are getting closer and closer to the holiday season. So, I want to share as many non-holiday cards/projects before the "ber" months hit us. 

This card is monochromatic and made with the awesome stamp set called, Choose Happiness (Wood 134194 Clear 134198). I was reluctant at first to order this, but I saw many cards on Pinterest using this set and I just had to have it. I used card stocks and classic stampin' ink pads in Elegant Eggplant and Wisteria Wonder. Isn't this card lovely and to think no other color (hence, monochromatic, duh!) was used to create it. I just love purple anything. What a strong and powerful phrase: Choose Happiness. It's all up to us, no matter what circumstance we are currently facing, we can only control how we react to it.
Creativity does not sleep. Shop for products used here:
 Well, that's all for now and thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...