Wednesday, August 19, 2015

August 2015 Paper Pumpkin

I love this color combo! Pink, black, gold and white, oh my! Did I mention black chalkboard card stocks and it comes with white craft ink spot? 


I hope you are already a paper pumpkin subscriber. If not yet, and you'd like to give it a try, you can receive it at 50% off for the next two months. Simply click the link on the right. If you decide you are not happy with your goodies after the two months promo, you can simply cancel by logging in to your account. However, you must at least try, right? What an awesome way to celebrate the coming of fall by receiving "paper pumpkin". Smile.

Between now and September 10, first time subscribers can get your first two months for half price when you use the code "HALFOFF"  when you sign up.


Happy Wednesday! It's the first day of school, so I am up very early. We shall see if the student gets-up in time and without much fight. Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...