Friday, June 12, 2015

Retired BNF Friday #29

I am really looking forward to this weekend. I've had quite a week. I just want to drop by and share one of the cards we made in our Fancy Fold Cards class last month. I have been pretty obsessed with black and yellow lately. One of my new favorite stores is Charming Charlie. I just love that place. I enjoy walking in there and just be enveloped with all the beautiful colors and textures. I always get really good ideas from that store. All the more I have to visit it frequently, right? Haha. This card is actually inspired by a scarf I bought from there a few weeks ago. As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to make a card with the same color combo. Isn't it lovely? The contrast of bright sunshine yellow and matte black just balance each other. The card was a little laborious to put together, but it turned out awesome. So, I am very happy with it. 
I used a retired stamp set called Another Great Year
I CASED this card from a swap I received from Convention a couple of years ago.
That's all for now. Thank you for stopping by. Enjoy your weekend, everyone. It has been very hot here in San Joaquin Valley. We need rain badly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...