Monday, May 25, 2015

Paisley Butterflies

Happy Memorial Day, everyone. I just love three-day weekends! I want to take advantage of this extra day off and share a card that I made recently for a colleague who just had a birthday. 
I used Crystal Effects on the butterflies to give off the glass-like look.
The Elegant Butterfly Punch (127526) is a must have. 
Do you see the butterflies hidden all over the card? I intentionally did that to create a dimensional effect. I miss Bravo Burgundy. That was one of my favorite colors.
The Designer Series Paper I used on this card is called Paisley Petals and has been retired a few years back. Shortly after I made this, I regret that I did not buy more of it. I just love how rich the colors and textures combined. I am so going to miss that Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch (119275 - currently 50% off). It has been a staple in my card making, and will be retired June 2nd, 2015. 

That's all for now. Thank you for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...