Thursday, December 11, 2014

Christmas Collage

I have been taking the time and effort to revisit my old stamp sets in my pursuit to simplify and find items to let go. I must confess that it's awfully difficult for me to put crafting stuff especially stamp sets (I once loved) in the "for sale" bin. I actually have an easier time giving away clothes and shoes. I love anything vintage and traditional. So, it goes without saying that one of my very favorite stamp sets are Christmas Collage and Bells & Boughs. This one is an improvement of one I made years ago. It's such a great feeling to know I have gotten better over time. I used lots of stickles and glitters plus cut out some of the images, adhered with stampin' dimensionals to create a 3D look. It was a tad time consuming, took me about half an hour to finish excluding drying time. Definitely not one to mass produce. Haha.






Card Recipe

Stamp Sets: Christmas Collage, Bells & Boughs (both retired)
Paper: Card stocks in Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla
Ink: Memento stamp pad in Tuxedo Black, Cherry Cobbler and More Mustard for sponging to get vintage effect
Tools & Accessories: Sponge daubers, Ctampin glitter Champagne glass, Jewels Basic Pearl, Blendabilities markers Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight and Smokey Slate, Stickles in black, red and gold

Well, that's all for now. Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...