Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas 2014

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you. I wish you all the joys of family, the gift of friends and the best of everything for the New Year.

A couple of months ago, my friend Kathy took me to my very first Scrapbook Expo and it was such a nice experience. It was my own version of Disneyland and made me realize what really makes me happy. Of course I spent more than I planned to and it sort of opened my eyes to other Paper Crafting brands and companies. So, I would like to share a couple of cards I made using some of the tools and supplies I purchased from the Expo.

Merry Sizzlit, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green card stocks and Cherry Cobbler ribbon from Stampin' Up!


Bells & Boughs, Ornamental Pine sentiment, Mossy Meadow & Shimmery CS and Blendabilities from Stampin' Up! 

Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...