Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

It's a very windy Mother's Day here in San Joaquin Valley. I want to wish all of you wonderful moms a very happy Mother's Day. Every day but particularly today, I am very grateful for my mom. She is not only an amazing mother, but a person who always go out of her way to help others. She is kind and generous to a fault. Indeed our lives are brighter and better because of her unwavering love. All my life, I've watched her fight every obstacles thrown at her, getting-up a little bit stronger and wiser each time. When other people comment that my sisters and I are doing well for ourselves, I am almost incline to respond how could we not do well, when we saw how our mother sacrificed so much to bring us to United States and make sure we'd get a chance at life. Thank you, mom for everything. You are one in a million.

Card Recipe

Stamp Set: My Mother (Wood 133080 Clear 133083)
Paper: Whisper White and Basic Black card stocks, Glimmer Paper in Red (121790), DSP - retired
Ink: Classic Stampin' pad in Real Red
Tools & Accessories: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439), Dress Up frame lits (130101), Ovals Collection frame lits (129381), 1 1/4" Circle punch (119861), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246), Stamping Sponges (101610)

That's all for now. Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...