Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Love You More

I had lunch with a couple of friends yesterday and then we went shopping afterwards. It was so much fun and I have to confess that I can't remember the last time I did anything like that. It seems to always have been quick lunches and then return to the office, always in a rush that I fail to enjoy the company. This time, it was slow, we lingered awhile after we're done eating, gossiped and laughed a lot. I really had a great time.

 

 
I used a stamp set called Love You More which is offered at a very limited time (until end of this month) or while supplies last. I love this set and I know I will always find ways to use it not just for Valentine's Day. Well, it's Super Bowl Sunday - I don't watch football, but my husband does. So, I'd probably just make cards this afternoon and be very happy in my corner while he screams and yells in the living room.

0 comments:

Post a Comment