Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Vivid Vases

I have been doing a lot of water coloring lately with most of my projects. I get this way, especially when I am under a lot of stress. It is a known fact that paper crafting calms me down, but any form of coloring be it with watercolor, crayons, markers or color pencils bring me a different level of release and peace. I am no artist, I can't draw to save my life, so this will have to do. The new Celebrate the Every Day catalog have many amazing products and stamp sets and this single wooden stamp Vivid Vases is one of them.

I used a sponge dauber and Summer Starfruit ink pad to color the Organza ribbon


Card Recipe

Stamp Set: Vivid Vases (133818)
Paper: Card stocks in Real Red and Summer Starfruit, Watercolor paper (122959)
Ink: Black Stazon ink pad (101406), Classic Stampin' pads in Real Red, Old Olive and Summer Starfruit
Tools & Accessories: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (13439), Top Note Bigz Die (113463), Scallops Textured Impressions Embossing folder (132971), Sponge Daubers (102892), Aqua Painters (103954), 5/8" Whisper White Organza ribbon (114319), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)

Well, that's all for now. Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...