Sunday, January 5, 2014

Serene Silhouettes

I almost lost my mind looking for this card all over my blog, then I realized that I have not posted it. Duh! I made it a few months ago and I am so in-love with the versatility of its color combo and layout that I changed the sentiment to "thank you" and sent it out to people after the holidays. I confess that lately I have been sort of blank. My creative juices are simply depleted. I had my monthly Stamping Event this past Saturday and I kid you not I designed at least six cards prior to that I ended up not using for the class, because I was not happy with the results. They were simply not good enough for me. Why is it that I am always my worst critic?


Card Recipe

Stamp Set(s): Serene Silhouettes (Wood 132073 Clear 127324), Always in my Thoughts (retired)
Paper: Card stocks in Cherry Cobbler Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White
Ink: Classic Stampin' pad in Cherry Cobbler, Stampin' Write markers in Cherry Cobbler and Lucky Limeade
Tools & Accessories: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439), Fancy Fan Embossing Folder (127751), 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon in Cherry Cobbler (120992), 1 3/8" Circle Punch (119860), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)

Oh well, this coming week at the office is going to be brutal - because it will be the first full work week after the holidays. It was very nice to start the week on a Thursday and then Friday...then the weekend. Oh well, that's all for now. Thank you for stopping by. I have new projects to share from the 2014 Occasions catalog, but my photographer aka daughter has been so preoccupied with whatever twelve year old girls do. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...