Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year 2014

Happy New Year, everyone! I would like to stop by and share this simple, yet very stunning card. It is with my favorite stamp set, Lovely as a Tree. It was the reason I could not wait to sign-up as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator eight years ago. So many catalogs have come and gone, yet Lovely as a Tree is still my go-to stamp when I need a masculine, sympathy, Christmas, winter or Thinking of you cards. It's a classic and I believe that every paper crafter/ card maker must have this set in their collection.

Well, farewell to 2013. I started 2014 cleaning my fridge. This has been sort of an annual tradition for me and the sad part is that, I don't hate doing it. I was not too surprised to find two jars of expired salsa (probably my son's), a bunch of expired condiments and salad dressings and packets of ketchup. It shocked me that there was an almost full jar of Martini Olives in Vermouth that expired in 2011. What a waste! And six (6) unopened bars of Plugra butter that were hidden all over the fridge. It was probably a result of one of my obsessions. Oh well, here's to a brand new year and a clean fridge! Haha.



Card Recipe

Stamp Set: Lovely as a Tree (W 128655 C 127793)
Paper: Card stocks in Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White and Brushed Silver (100712)
Ink: Whisper White Craft Ink (101731), Black Stazon Ink Pad (101406), Classic Stampin' pads in Pool Party and Night of Navy.
Tools & Accessories:  Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439), Apothecary Accents Frame Lits (127003), Snowflake punch (retired), sponge daubers (102892), Heat Tool (129053), Versamark pad (102283), Heat & Stick powder (100625), Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter (102023), Rhinestone brads (retired), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430).

That's all for now. Happy New Year and thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...