Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas 2013

Merry Christmas to all of you. We went to my mom's last night for our Noche Buena aka Christmas Eve festivities. One of the amazing perks of having a chef for a sister is that, she took charge and cooked everything. And every single dish tasted great! There were lots of presents, especially for the little kids and my mom. She keeps saying how much she loves being a grandma now. She gets as much loot as the grand kids. I remember when both my kids were small and they got so many toys for Christmas. Last night, they mostly got envelopes and they were both very happy about it. Time surely has changed. It made me excited watching my nephew and nieces tearing the wrappers of their gifts with that mesmerizing look on their faces and they'd say, "I really want this". That is probably why people say, "It's just like Christmas" when they get something they've always wanted. I am so blessed and really grateful that my son has been home since Friday and that I took a few days off work to spend time with both my kids. It's been so wonderful. What a priceless gift - my family. I have everything I could ever wish for.


Well, that's all for now. I want to wish all of you a wonderful Christmas. Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...