Sunday, October 27, 2013

Tags 4 You x 3

I am having such a productive weekend. Yesterday, I spent all day sorting and organizing my closet and my daughter's. I filled two huge bags with clothes and shoes we don't wear anymore to send back home. I do this at least three times each year and yet, it still amazes me how fast things accumulate. I am still on a roll, so this will be a quick and short post. I want to share with you how I came up with my very own version of DIY Washi tape using scraps of Designer Series Paper. I created three cards for different holidays with the same layout. I was very proud of myself when I finished.

I am really loving this Tags 4 You stamp set (Wood 131820 Clear 131823) from the Holiday catalog. It has a coordinating Label Bracket punch (132153). I am such a sucker for punches. It just makes everything so easy, don't you agree? I rummaged through my scrap box and used them sort of like Washi tape. These ones are all retired DSP scraps. Well, there you have it.




That's all for now, folks. Have a wonderful Sunday! Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...