Monday, October 21, 2013

Creepy Crawly Halloween

I just love this time of the year. The weather is perfect! I have been busy making Halloween cards and I thought I'd share it with you. I usually mass produce holiday cards this time of the year, so I always make sure they are not too complicated. This one was really simple, but the layers were kind of time-consuming. I was surprised that it came out really cute and the colors are awesome. I would totally wear an outfit with this color combo. As I age, the brighter the better. It distracts people from noticing the things I want to hide. Although, I must admit that I am not one to lie or deny my age; it's still sort of depressing sometimes. Oh well, c'est la vie.


Card Recipe

Stamp Set: Halloween Bash (Wood 130577 Clear 130580), Positively Chevron Background stamp (Wood 130496 Clear 130499)
Paper: Card stocks in Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black and Whisper White
Ink: Classic Stampin' pad in Tangerine Tango (126946) and Basic Black (126980)
Accessories & Tools: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439), Chevron Embossing Folder (127749), Sponge Daubers (102892), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430) and Bat punch (retired)

Well, that is all I have for today. Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...