Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day 2013

I apologize for being MIA the past few weeks. I have been very ill and in horrible pain the last nine days. I am going to spare you the details. Besides I really have no words to describe what I went through. This morning was the very first time in a while that I felt a little better. I am still very exhausted, but I am hoping that complete recovery is ahead.

I made this card a month ago using the stamp set called Countryside (now retired), but never had the chance to share with you. So, here it is. I heat embossed the image using Versa mark ink pad and Early Espresso embossing powder.



















Well, I am going to cut this post short. My couch is calling my name. Happy Father's Day to all of the wonderful dads out there. Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...