Thursday, May 23, 2013

Quint-Essential Birthday

Due to my computer flaking out on me, I have not been able to share with you the cards we made during my Feminine Cards class last month. I will try and post them in the next few days. This one right here was so much fun to put together. Don't you just love the bright colors? It was really quite simple and easy to make. Thank goodness for the clever invention of punches. We stamped the Quint-Essential stamp 3x and then punched them out and stack them giving the 3D look.

I am making some changes in my monthly card making classes effective June 1st. I need to find a way to use up my stash of retired Stampin' Up! products, so I decided that an A la Carte Stamping Event is the best route. I am very optimistic that my customers will like it. If you are interested in joining us, please go to My Online Store to check it out.


Card Recipe

Stamp Set(s): Quint-Essential (126790), Teeny Tiny Wishes (W 115370 C 127802)
Paper: Summer Smooches DSP (125409), Card stocks in Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade, Real Red and Whisper White
Ink: Classic Stampin' pads in Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry and Daffodil Delight
Tools & Accessories: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439), Chevron Embossing Folder (127749), Punches in Word Window (119857), Modern Label (119849), 2-3/8" and 1-3/4" Scallop Circle and 1" Circle, 5/8" Organza Ribbon Whisper White (114319), Grosgrain Daffodil Ribbon (retired), 3/16" Brights Brads (119740), Glue Dots (103683) and Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)

Well, that's all for today's post. Have a wonderful Thursday, everyone! Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...