Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter Everybunny

Happy Easter, everyone! This will be a short post because we have to go to my mom's for a late lunch today. It rained all night. The lightning and thunder fascinated my daughter that she kept on looking out the window. I always sleep better when it's raining that's why I sort of had a slow start to my Sunday.





I used the Everybunny stamp set (W 122705 C 122707). Aren't they the cutest? I really love this set and I have used them the past couple of years. The images are perfect for coloring with markers, aqua painters or blender pens. I hope it does not get included in the retired list. Well, that is all for now. Have a wonderful Easter Sunday, folks! Thank you for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...