Sunday, March 3, 2013

Bloomin' Marvelous Easter

Easter cards already? Really! This year is going by too fast. We have been getting spring like weather here in Northern California. I turned off our heat two days ago. Aughhh, I am not looking forward to hot days. I am a sweater/scarf kind of girl.

I had a good few days, watching my salt intake and drinking lots of water. I am so thankful each morning when I wake-up pain free. I was busy yesterday preparing for my upcoming Spring/Easter class next week. I thought I'd best take advantage of the Bloomin' Marvelous stamp set from the Sale-a-Bration catalog, since this awesome promotion will end March 22, 2013.

I had so much fun creating this card. I am certain the gals will love all the projects they will put together in class next week. I am really enjoying all the Sale-a-Bration items in this year's catalog. There is still time to get a free item with your $50.00 order. Just go to My Online Store to shop.


Card Recipe

Stamp Set(s): Bloomin' Marvelous (W 129651 C 129654 SAB), En Francais (109521), Well Scripted (retired)
Paper: Card stocks in Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo and Shimmery White
Ink: Classic Stampin' pads in Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette and Certainly Celery
Accessories & tools: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439), Adorning Accents Edgelits (125595), Punches in 1 1/4 " Square (119865), Scallop Square (119884), Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border and Bitty Butterfly (129406), Sponge Daubers (102892), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)

Well, that's it for today, folks! Have a fantastic Sunday. Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...