Friday, February 1, 2013

Retired BNF Friday #20

Can you believe it? The first month of 2013 is over! Happy Friday and Happy February to you all. It has been kind of an odd weather around here in Northern California. Really cold in the mornings and then it heats up to mid 60's by the afternoon. I was surprised when our A/C came on yesterday in the office. I think spring is almost here. Tomorrow is Groundhog Day, so we will find out.

Anyway, for today's Retired BNF (But Not Forgotten) Friday post, I want to share with you an old but very cute stamp set called, Monkey Business. I purchased it in 2005 and I have always found a way to use it every so often. It is still so darn cute. When my kids were small I always referred to them as my little monkeys, so to this day I am still a sucker for anything with cute monkeys on them. I don't think I will be able to part with this stamp set.

I used red craft ink pad, clear embossing powder & heat tool on the hearts.
Card Recipe

Stamp Set: Monkey Business
Paper: Card stocks in Real Red and Whisper White
Ink: Classic Stampin' pads in Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa and Real Red Craft ink pad
Accessories & tools: Punches in Heart to Heart, Extra Large Oval (119859) and Scallop Oval (119856), Heat tool (129053), Craft Ink pad in Real Red, Clear Stampin' Emboss powder (109130), Glimmer paper in Red (121790) and Stampin' Dimensionals (104430).

Well, that is about it for today's post. I have to prepare this weekend for my upcoming Sale-a-Bration Stamp a Stack card class next week. I am so excited to see the gals again. Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...