Sunday, October 28, 2012

Wicked Halloween

I've had such a busy weekend full of to-do list and chores. Mom and I went to the farmers' market this morning and ran some errands. It was nice to spend time with her. I was able to steal a little bit of time late last night to put together this Halloween card to share with you.

I want to let everyone know that Stampin' Up! is having a one day Stamps Sale tomorrow, October 29th, 2012. All the stamp sets are 15% off - tomorrow only. You can order them by going to My Store. All the prices of the eligible stamp sets are going to be adjusted tomorrow only to reflect 15% discount. Look at your wish list...this is a great time to place an order.

I used Black Craft ink on the boots and hat and heat tool.


Card Recipe

Stamp Set: Wicked Cool (Wood 118738 Clear 120600)
Paper: Basic Black, More Mustard, Perfect Plum and Whisper White card stocks
Ink: Basic Black and Perfect Plum Stampin' pads and Black Craft Ink, Stampin' Write markets
Accessories: Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder (109130), Spider Web Embossing Folder, Perfect Plum Grosgrain ribbon (retired), Large Oval punch (119855), 1 3/8" Circle (119860) and 1 3/4" Circle (119850) punches, 3/16" Corner punch, Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Glue Dots (103683), Heat tool (129053)

Well, that's all I have for today. Have a safe and fun Halloween 2012. Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...