Sunday, October 21, 2012

Holiday Stocking Stuffers

It's kind of a dreary day, which is making me move a little slower than usual. Even my coffee didn't seem to help me much. I am in a lazy Sunday mood and plan not to get out of my pajamas. I want to share with you a couple of Holiday Stocking Stuffers we made in class a week ago. I have made Halloween versions of these two projects and they turned out just as cute.

Christmas Tree embossed with the Sugar & Spice Scented Embossing Powder

Peppermint Tea and Ghirardelli Peppermint Chocolate Bar

Hershey Nuggets Goodies

Well, since I just declared today to be a Lazy Sunday, I will make it a really short post and go back to the couch to watch my recorded Survivors Philippines. Happy Lazy Sunday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...