Sunday, July 15, 2012

Summer Solstice


Just a short post to share with you the Shadow Box Frame and card I made for a friend who's moving to Washington. She will be greatly missed. Hopefully, I might lose some lbs. now that she won't be around to bring me lunch and feed me. Smile.

Shadow Box Frame. "Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend"

"How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to"
Card Recipe

Stamp Set(s): Summer Solstice (Wood 122024 Clear 122037), Papillon Potpourri (Wood 123757 Clear 123759)
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Basic Black and Whisper White card stocks
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Calypso Corral, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party and Basic Black Classic Stampin' pads
Accessories: Elegant Butterfly punch (New item - 127526), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246), Stampin Dimesionals (104430)



My family is going through a really challenging time at the moment and I'd really appreciate all your good thoughts and well wishes. There are so many things I want to write, but I can't find the words to describe them. Has that ever happened to you? When you are overwhelmed with emotions, but you don't have the words to express them? I am in that state right now. Anyway, have a wonderful week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...