Friday, June 8, 2012

Retired BNF Friday #9

Well, what da ya know, it's Friday once again! This week went by too fast for me. I didn't even have to ask, "Is it Friday yet?" when I returned to the office last Monday. Every single day was a full day. Oh well, this weekend I have to do plenty of chores and also to prepare for my upcoming class next Saturday. No down time in sight...aughh! However, it helps that my kids are out of school for the summer.

Father's Day is coming up, so I thought I'd share a card from the recently retired Totally Tool Stamp Set.  I was bummed to see this one go, because it's such a versatile and cute masculine set.


Card Recipe

Stamp Set(s): Totally Tool, Delightful Dozen (Wood 122650 Clear 122652), Woodgrain (117100)
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Close to Cocoa and Very Vanilla card stocks
Ink: Basic Black and Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories: Brads Silver (104336), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Ribbon, Paper Snips (103579), Punches in Decorative Label (120907) and Extra Large Oval (119859).

Well, that's it for now. The weather has been nice here in Northern California. Didn't need to turn the A/C on at all this past week. I hope it stays like this all summer long. Wishful thinking, I know. Have a fun and creative weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...