Sunday, June 3, 2012

Gift Card Holder

The new catalog for 2012/2013 is out.  You can view it by clicking the icon on the right side of my blog and remember that you can SHOP online 24/7 by going to My Store.

We spent yesterday cleaning my son's bed room. He sorted out his things, threw away lots of accumulated stuff from high school and donated a bunch of clothes to our LBC box to the Philippines. I often caught him reading notes and finding memorabilia from a few years ago. He kept sighing and saying..."ahhh, memories." I smiled back and told him, "you just wait...twenty years from now you'll be surprised how little you'll remember."

Today, I would like to share the Gift Card holder I made for my daughter's teacher. It turned out really pretty. I was told she really loves her coffee. So, I thought there's no better way to say thank you than a Starbucks gift card in a cute gift card holder. I am sure she got a kick out of the sentiment inside, "a morning without coffee is like sleep..." That's exactly how I feel until I've had one or two cups of coffee.




Recipe

Stamp Set(s): Morning Cup (Wood 116988 Clear 120489) and Tea Shoppe (Wood 125545 Clear 125547)
Paper: Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White card stocks, Summer Smooches DSP (125409)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry and Basic Black Classic Stampin' pads
Accessories: Punches - Modern Label (119849) Word Window (119857), 1 1/4" (119861) and 1 3/8" Circle (119860), 1 3/4" Scallop Circle (119854), Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Pearl Basic Jewels (119247), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Velcro (from local craft store), Sticky Strip (104294)

Well, that's it for now. Have a wonderful week, everyone! Stop by again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...