Friday, May 18, 2012

Retired BNF Friday #6

I can't believe it has been six weeks since I started this Retired BNF (But Not Forgotten) Friday series. I have a Masculine Cards Class tomorrow so I have been racking my brain trying to come up with ideas for layouts that are simple and in other words, not too "girly" or colorful. So, while I was in the mood for creating Masculine style cards, I dusted and took out this stamp set called True Friend from my Retired box and used it for today's post. It turned out okay, I think. Fast, easy and simple - my kind of cards, easy to duplicate.

True Friend Stamp Set with the card

up close
Card Recipe

Stamp Set: True Friend
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry and Very Vanilla card stocks
Ink: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay and Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pads

That's it for now, have a good weekend y'all. Thank you for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...