Friday, May 11, 2012

Retired BNF Friday #5

It has been a busy week. I can't for the life of me recall everything I did or what kept me occupied the past five days, but I know for a fact it has been hectic. I feel weary, and I don't use that word lightly.

My husband had a birthday last Tuesday. We didn't do much, just went out to dinner at El Torito's. I love that place, crazy about their corn cakes! I made sure we had photos for my scrapbook because I know next year my son will be in college and won't be with us to celebrate occasions like this.

I have been trying to steal time here and there organizing and sorting my paper crafting supplies and stuff. I found leftovers of this Simply Scrappin' Kit Summer Sketches from 2005 when I became a Stampin' Up demonstrator (and the kit cost $12.95). So, I got to work right away and put together a few cards. I just love the soft colors and I am so glad I still have the coordinating stamp set.

This is what I gave my hubby for his birthday. The sentiment is from PS I Love You stamp set from the recently retired Occasions Mini Catalog.

I love this image, reminds me of my younger sister and me when we were kids. The sentiment is from Blessings from Heaven stamp set (Wood 123050 Clear 123052)


Remember that Sunday is Mother's Day. Let your mom know she is the best. I, for one frequently feel neglected. I kind of miss when my kids were small and they'd draw a picture or make anything to show how much they appreciate me. They were once thoughtful little angels. Now, it's a good day when they pay attention to what I say. I guess that's what growing-up means.

Oh well, that's all I have for today's post. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Lovely cards, how did you do that? Is it water color?

    Have a great Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...