Friday, May 4, 2012

Retired BNF Friday #4

My son who just had his 18th birthday was sick yesterday, so I decided to stay home and take the day off, too. He slept most of the day, while I did some housework and managed to make a few cards. Mother's Day is only a week away. This is the one I am sending to my mom. I have two younger sisters, so I know she will love this. The colors are awesome and will surely brighten her day. I think it will pass as Fun and Cute card, right? I can't believe I almost gave this stamp set away. It's so nice to find new and renewed love for my old and retired stamps. I swear, now each time I open my boxes of retired stamp sets, I feel like Gollum whispering ..."Come here, my precious". Hahaha.

Card Recipe

Stamp Set: Happy Together
Paper: DSP, Whisper White, Old Olive, Real Red and Marina Mist card stocks
Ink: Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin pad and Stampin' Write markers
Accessories: Punches in Modern Label (119849), Word Window (119857) and Scallop Edge Border (119882), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), 3/16" Brads in Brights (119740), Paper Snips (103579), Ribbon.




Well, happy Friday! Have a good weekend, everyone. Come back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, what a cute representation of your family for Mother's Day! LOVE the LOTR reference! Happy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...