Sunday, May 6, 2012

Morning Cup

Did you know that today, May 6th is the National Beverage Day? I didn't, until yesterday afternoon while reading a special edition of Paper Crafts magazine called 365 Cards. So, I felt inspired to create a card that shows my beverage of choice: Coffee! I would have made one from the Cheers to You stamp set, but that one retired last year. I can always save that set for my Retired BNF Friday card, right?


A morning without coffee is like sleep. So true!

Card Recipe

Stamp Set: Morning Cup (Wood 116988 Clear 120489)
Paper: Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, Olive Green, Whisper White card stocks and Summer Smooches DSP
Ink: Basic Black and Stampin' Write markers
Accessories: Punches in Word Window (119857), Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer (122464), 1 1/4" Square (119865), 3/16" Brights Brads (119740), Stamping Sponges (101610), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)

Yesterday was really windy. I don't understand how my husband could play in a golf tournament with such strong winds. Oh well, that's it for now...have to do my chores. Augggh, chores! Have a wonderful week, everyone! It's getting hot out there, remember to always wear sunscreen lotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...