Sunday, May 20, 2012

Fox & Friends

I have not created a Baby card in quite sometime, so I thought that for this week's post I would share a card that I made for my co-worker's wife who just had a baby girl. The stamp set I used here, Fox & Friends will be retiring end of this month, so I decided that this is a nice way to say farewell. It is such a versatile set and can be used for baby shower invitations, kids birthdays, thank you cards and lots more. The sizes of the stamped images are also perfect with Stampin' Up! punches. If you don't own this stamp set yet, you can order it online until May 31, 2012 by going to My Store and click Shop.



Card Recipe

Stamp Set(s): Fox & Friends (Wood 117020 Clear 118565), Teeny Tiny Wishes 115370)
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Whisper White card stocks
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pads
Accessories: Textured Impressions Embossing Folder in Polka Dots (117335), Small Oval Punch (120908), Stampin' Dimesionals (104430), Spiral Punch and Polka Dot Melon Mambo Ribbon (both retired)

Well, that's all I have for now. Eight more days before school is out. Yay! Have a wonderful week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...