Sunday, April 15, 2012

Upsy Daisy - Clean and Simple #5

I was up extra early this morning to view Stampin' Up!'s Retired List. I am plenty annoyed that so many sets are retiring. I seriously felt like I just got robbed. I realized that I will not have that many current stamp sets left to use for my classes - since most of them are going to say adieu end of next month. They retired my entire shelf! Gasp! Oh well, I guess I'll just have to be extra creative and resourceful with my cards/projects. I don't do enough or make that much money out of my Stampin' Up! hobby to justify huge orders, so I am really not a happy camper today. Oh well.

After finding out Upsy Daisy will be retired, I all of a sudden felt like I just had to use it. So here it is. I think it will pass for Clean and Simple style, don't you agree? I just love making simple and easy cards that still communicate the message.


Card Recipe

Stamp Sets: Upsy Daisy (111710)
Paper: Melon Mambo, Pool Party and Whisper White Card stocks
Inks: Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories: 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon Pool Party (122975), Modern Label Punch (119849), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)

That's all for now, Mad Men awaits. Have a fabulous weekend, y'all! It will be a sunny week. Time to take out my skirts and sandals. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...