Friday, April 20, 2012

Retired BNF Friday #2

Thank goodness, it IS Friday! I so needed it four days ago. Hahaha. It has been such a hectic week both at work and at home. Sometimes I really feel like things are happening too fast - my life is swooshing down into a whirlpool of nothingness.

I have a SAS (Stamp-a-Stack) Feminine Cards class tomorrow and I am so excited because it seems like it has been too long since my last class. I have really missed the gals. It is fun getting together with them, telling stories, laughing and creating pretty things.

I am sharing a really simple card from the retired stamp set called A Flower for All Seasons.


Card Recipe:

Stamp Set(s): A Flower for All Seasons, Easter Blossoms
Paper: Crushed Curry and Whisper White card stocks
Ink: Basic Black Classic Stampin' pad
Accessories: Stampin' Write Markers, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Dazzling Glitters

Well, that's it for this Retired BNF Friday's post. I am so glad that I decided to start this series because I have honestly discovered new excitement for my retired stamp sets. Life is good.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!


1 comment:

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...