Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Goodies

Today begins Day 1 of my own Spring Break. I have been baking and cooking all day. It's such a treat for me to have a meal with my family lately. My son was always at dance practice and this week he stayed pretty much at home to rest and finish reading the Hunger Games Series. So, I don't mind cooking as long as we can all dine together, because I know times like this are becoming rare since the kids are growing-up just too darn fast...wanting to do their own things.

It will be a short post, I would like to share a few of the projects we did during our Easter Cards/Giftables class.


I cased this one from my upline. Isn't it so cute? Put together with just different kinds of punches. 


This Bunny has Cadbury Eggs in it.


Hershey's Air Delight Slider. 

 That's it for today's post. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...