Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Easter Cards

Happy Spring, everyone! It's official, the first day of spring was a week ago, March 20th. I confess, I am not fond of spring and summer. I can give you many reasons why, but I will not bore you with those. How about I give you the top 3? So here it goes: 1) My allergies flare up severely around this time of the year and nothing seems to ever help. 2) My monthly electric bill during the summer cost as much as an in-season Cole Haan purse due to the non-stop use of the A/C. 3) The heat usually brings out people who dress-up inappropriately - and I don't like having to see too much skin. I love fall and winter when people are too cold so they cover themselves up with turtle necks, sweaters, hats, scarves, shawls, gloves, boots and tights. Hahaha! I am pretty relieved that it has been raining, thus postponing the heat to arrive. I know, I know, I am living in the wrong place.Oh well.

I would like to share the Easter cards we made in class two weeks ago. We did a lot of coloring with the Aqua Painters and Classic Stampin' pads.


Card Recipe

Stamp Set: Flower Fest (Wood 122278 Clear 122280), Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370)
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Pretty in Pink, Calypso Coral and Whisper White card stocks
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Pretty in Pink, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade and Pool Party Classic Stampin' Pads
Accessories: Brads in Soft Subtles (119738), Aqua Painter (103954), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Punches: Modern Label (119849) and Word Window (119857), Paper Snips (103579) to cut-out the butterfly.


Card Recipe

Stamp Set: Everybunny (Wood 122705 Clear 122707)
Paper: Everyday Enchantment DSP (SAB), Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade and Very Vanilla card stocks
Ink: Calypso Coral, Pretty in Pink, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede and Pool Party Classic Stampin' Pads
Accessories: Aqua Painter (103954), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Eyelet Border punch (119853), Modern Label punch (119849), 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon in Pool Party (125582).

Have a good week, everyone! I am going to enjoy the cool weather while it's still here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...