Saturday, March 24, 2012

Big Shot

It has been pretty cold and gloomy here in Northern California, perfect excuse to stay in my pajamas all weekend long. I have been busy playing with my Sizzix Big Shot Cutting Machine. I just LOVE the Bigz XL Die in Designer Rosette (125594) and the Large Sizzlits Die in Paper Doily (125592) - both are in the Occasions Mini Catalog which will end April 30, 2012. I really hope they carry over these two items to the new catalog that will launch in June.


I just love how this shadow box frame turned out. (Although taking a photo of it was quite tricky). This will be an awesome Mother's Day or friendship gift, don't you think? I am bummed that the Everyday Enchantment DSP and Brad pack will go away end of this month.


I also have been busy making this beautiful broach/pin using the Flirtatious Designer Fabric and Antique Brads and of course the Bigz L Die in Fun Flowers (121812).

I am offering a special Big Shot class next Saturday, March 31, 2012 featuring the projects above. You can RSVP by going to My Store.

Gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...