Sunday, December 4, 2011

Traditional Christmas

Here are a few of the cards I've been working on. I need to find a way to use non-traditional colors for holiday cards, but I seem to be set on my ways.

Such a simple card with just DSP Holly Berry Bouquet from the Holiday Mini Catalog and the sentiment from Bells and Boughs.

I just love this card. Making it made me feel like I was one of the carolers from Charles Dickens' Christmas Story. I used Christmas Collage (121279) and Bells and Boughs set. I aged it by using More Mustard ink (103162) and a sponge. I colored some of the background with Stampin Write markers. I also like the Glass Stampin Glitter in Champagne (120997) around the bells.

I sooooo adore this paper and I have been trying to control my impulses to hoard it. I tend to do this with pretty papers and ribbons. Auuuughh! I need help.


That's it for this weekend's post. My chores await. Happy stamping everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...