Friday, December 9, 2011

TGIF

To say it was a busy and stressful week is an understatement. Thank goodness, it's Friday. I just want to write a quick and short post today by sharing this cute baby card I made for my friend in Arizona who just had a baby girl. My camera's been acting-up lately. I took three shots and they all seem to be blurry. So, this will have to do.


It was a very simple card and didn't take much time to put together at all. Thanks to that really cute Nursery Nest DSP (122347), Pretty in Pink (100459) and Certainly Celery card stocks (105125).

This weekend is packed for me. My baby sister and her family are finally coming back home from the Philippines. I am so excited to have family nearby. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...