Sunday, November 27, 2011

Winter Post Stamp Set

For the very first time ever we celebrated Thanksgiving just the four of us, hubby, my son, my daughter and me. We've always been with extended family over the years; this time around it was just the four of us and it was very nice. It was a clear message to me that my life has evolved around us four the past 18 years and I am very grateful. I cannot imagine a world without any of them. We put up our Christmas tree and I have the presents wrapped under it. I have not gone out all weekend to shop. I used to do Black Fridays, but as I got older I got wiser and realized to just watch out for good deals all year round so I'll always be ahead of the game. I had more time to watch Friends reruns with my daughter and to make cards. I am so thrilled that one of my favorite stamp sets from Stampin' Up! is 50% off. If I didn't already own it, I would have bought it. I hope you are taking advantage of this sale. It will end on Wednesday, 11/30. So, I am sharing the Christmas cards that I made (made 30 of this) to send out to friends and relatives.




Card Recipe

Stamp set(s): Lovely as a Tree, Winter Post and sentiment from Bells & Boughs

Paper: Crumb Cake, DSP Deck the Halls (retired from last year), Very Vanilla

Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Craft Whisper White and Chocolate Chip

Accessories: Big Shot Bigz Top Note Die, Heat tool, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding ribbon, Chantilly Crochet trim ribbon, hemp twine, hardware flower ribbon slide (retired), Extra large oval punch.

Thanks for stopping by! 



SALE ENDS 11/30/2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...