Sunday, December 24, 2017

Christmas Eve 2017

Well, hello there! It's been awhile, I know. I can't believe it's Christmas Eve. It really sneaked up on me. I would like to share a couple of cards I sent out this year. I just love clean and simple cards, don't you? I was so busy the last three weeks at work and then after all the running around when everything was over, my body just crashed and I ache all over. I've been sick for a few days now and it's so hard to feel festive when you feel like crap, you know. All I want to do is stay in my pajamas and crawl in my warm bed. Oh well, my son is home and it's so wonderful to have both my kids at screaming distance. Heheh. 
Christmas Quilt Bundle with coordinating Quilted Christmas DSP,  Lemon Lime Twist cardstock and stamp pad, Real Red stamp pad and Basic Black cardstock
Super clean and simple card. I just love it! 

Winter Wonder Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Snowflake Sentiments stamp set, Shimmery White Paper, Emerald Envy cardstock and stamp pad, rhinestone and of course Sizzix Big Shot machine
Well, that's all I have for now. I have a few more Christmas cards to share with you. So, hopefully I can post them before this year ends. Thank you for stopping by and May you and your loved ones have a wonderful Christmas and a prosperous New Year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...